Weekend Assignment work station



I spent my weekend doing work and I kinda..when i get sanak and bored doing it thats where my Lalai comes haha. I tend to go downstairs join my mates liat tv.. Usai Bilik.. Limpang2.. baca magazine.. haha banyak lah.. so what i did.. i made this reminder to do work just infront of my face and i bluetacked my iphone on my macbook like an extension screen hahaha watching Avatar the last airbender hehe. OWH BIG FISH MADE BROWNIES and it was super delicious he mixed it with galaxy chocolate minstrels nyamannnn//

and and i heard my cat OMANI Gave birth to 3 cute white little kittens!!
and i cant wait for my other cat Gracias to beranak too ;D



Thanks for reading

1 comments:

mylittleoctopus said...

1st photo so~ cool! You should enlarge the photo, the best!

Post a Comment