Jams Mini Birthday Party

The Birthday Girl

All the guys who attended the party

food was amazing

sweet & sour Talor, Nasi, Laksa and BBQ chicken.

Morning at 10 I had Training over at the UFC and right after
I finished which was around... 11ish I went straight to Llatarnam.
I was abit early tho, Jam and her housemates was still decorating
and preparing food. I Showered and Solat therelah..

It started at late 12 waiting for everyone to come and Alhamdulillah everything went well. I felt bad I didnt bring any gifts, It was so sweet that she have this after party thank you bags ( I just made that up i dont really know what you call em ). Basically there was smarties, Mars, a ballon, caprison and sweets lah inside.. so sweet of jam to do that.THANKS JAM!


Thanks for reading____ .

0 comments:

Post a Comment