Dugaan


It was a very stressful day yesterday..
a lot of things happened and gosh.. i just take it as a dugaan

the chair was just part of the stress relief
the basi biyut and walaupun you bend it to the right direction
balik semula..biyut so to avoid it from bending I taped it.
seriously i need a chair and I cant afford a new one right now.
part of it was about my allowance.. the past 2weeks I went to
sort it in London, i got the scholarship *Alhamdulillah* *wink100x*
and they told me everything was ready and all i needed to do
was wait for maximum 2weeks for the allowance..
so 2weeks passed and nothing happened.. so i phoned them
apparently.. some of my documents went missing..
nden they keep on asking me for my ticket as a prove
of what date i went in.. I was like..
"why didn't you tell me within this 2 weeks?"
-__-'
so i sorted everything again.. and guess what guys~
its another 2 weeks to wait...
Dugaan...


Thanks for reading _PEACE OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment