the amazing bed

haha i pimped it koi style!HAHA




Last week Hakim and I decided to move my stuffs night before he took off to Notts
Half way we surung the meja~ 1/4 jalan.. tayar rosak and we just had to carry it..honestly it was actually jauh and we took turns..else than the study table, i got my bag sikut and my luggage full of clothes and toys. Alhamdulilah hahahah i discovered cara untuk angkat supaya abit ringan..and that was it..up there(3rd pic).Honestly I wasnt feeling right, normally it would take us 15-20 minutes to walk and ..that very day was the day i fell off the long board and injured my knees, my back and my hans.. and It felt like twice lamanya..


poster outside my room..
HAHA

Jules room!
i took this pintus picture saja saja for my kenangan..


owh..i wana share you this thing
i dont know what the hell it is but it sure looks like a face!
I watch this almost everyday balik from uni
and it always make me smile..

and lastly..this was my bed for the past week..
modified with a small table and lampu belajar..
i did this for my dissertation and alhamdulilah so far its
lookin good.



Salam


0 comments:

Post a Comment